This data protection declaration describes how your personal data is processed when you visit this website and order products in our online shop. In this data protection declaration, "we", "us" or "our" to Valora Switzerland AG, Hofackerstrasse 40, CH-4132 Muttenz ("Valora") as the person responsible for the website.
Our company data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "The data protection officer".
1. Collection and use of personal data
Orders in the ok.– reload Shop
In the shop you can buy our products and have them delivered to your home. In this case, you will be asked to provide certain personal data:
- Contact information: email and telephone number
- Personal master data: name, first name
- shipping address
- Invoice address (if deviating from delivery address)
- Desired delivery time
- Payment data
We use your data as follows:
- For the sale and delivery of our products and the associated services (e.g. sending order and shipping order confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and invoicing);
- To carry out market research and opinion polls.
During the ordering process, you will be asked to specify a valid payment method. The information on your payment method is provided on your own responsibility directly by our payment service provider Datatrans. Valora receives a credit card alias, the card type and the expiry date for the purpose of triggering a payment from the payment service provider. We also receive a masked form of the credit card number (for example 123456xxxxxx7890) in order to be able to assign incoming payments. For more information on how the payment service provider processes your data, you can www.datatrans.ch/de/datenschutz regulations view.
When accessing our website, the following data is stored in protocol files: your IP address, date and time of your access, browser request and general information about your operating system and your browser. These usage data are raised based on our legitimate interests, and for the purpose of creating statistical, anonymous evaluations in order to recognize trends to further improve our website and our offers and to optimize your experience when visiting our website.
You can register for the e-newsletter. Only your email address is required to register for the e-newsletter.
To verify and confirm your consent, we will send you a confirmation email immediately after completing the ordering process. If necessary, we can also save your IP address as well as the date and time of registration.
Our e-newsletters contain tracking pixels that enable a log file recording for the statistical evaluation of our newsletter campaigns. We can see whether and when an email was opened and which links were activated in the email. We can commission third parties with email marketing services. We, our group-loving companies and our service providers process their personal data collected in this context only for e-mail marketing purposes.
You can unsubscribe from our news communications by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the deregistration link in the footer of every email that we send you. Please note that processing your email can take several days.
Contact form, emails and chat
You can use a contact form to ask questions about us or our products and services. When using the contact form, you will be asked to provide personal data such as name, address, email address and a message you want to transmit to us. You can also contact us directly by email if we have given a specific email address. We can use this information in our legitimate interest to get in touch with you or to respond to your message.
You can also contact us via the chat (bottom right on the homepage). If you decide to chat with us, we will collect and process those personal and usage data that are necessary to answer your request.
2. Passing on personal data
- Passion to employees and affiliated companies: If necessary for the processing purposes specified above, we can pass on your personal data to our own employees and our connected companies (regularly inside, and only exceptionally outside, Switzerland).
- Delivered to the processor: We can commission third parties with the processing of your data for the above purposes and, if necessary, transmit it to your personal data. For example, for the purpose of the customer service, our customer service provider receives the necessary data (including data collected via the chat on the website), and our online shop service provider, which provides the shop system, has access to all specified customer data as well as all order data.
- Passing on to other third parties: We can pass on your data to third parties that process your data on our own responsibility. These are companies involved in the organization of the payment process (payment service provider, your credit institution). We do not pass on your data for advertising purposes, but only for such processing steps that are necessary to handle the transaction you request.
- Disclosure in connection with financial transactions: If we are involved in a company merging (fusion), a joint venture (joint venture), acquisition or sale of company shares or assets, we can pass on your data to any transaction partner.
- Disclosure in connection with criminal proceedings: As far as legally permissible, we can disclose information whose disclosure is necessary or beneficial in order to examine or prevent an actual or presumed crime or other violation of our rights or the right of a third party.
Our order processors and Valora group companies are contractually obliged to process personal data only on our behalf and according to our instructions. In addition, we oblige you to comply with technical and organizational measures for the protection and safety of personal data.
If a service provider or a Valora group processes the data or is the company based, in a country in which the applicable law does not guarantee adequate protection of personal data, we will ensure that the respective data recipients comply with an appropriate level of data protection, especially by Completion of the standard contract clauses or on the basis of an appropriate decision by the EU Commission (based on national laws of the receiving third country)
3. Security and confidentiality
In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data recorded online, we use data networks that are protected, among other things, by firewalls and passwords. As part of dealing with your personal data, we take appropriate measures to protect this data from loss, abuse, unjustified access, disclosure, change or destruction
4. Duration of processing
In principle, we only process your data as long as it is necessary to fulfill the respective purpose, unless there are legal retention obligations or rights. If the respective purpose is met, your data will either be deleted or irreversibly anonymized.
Specifically, this means e.g.
- If you have consented to the receipt of newsletters or other publications, then we keep the necessary personal data until you cancel your consent or sign from the service.
- Personal data that you specify as part of an order process are stored as long as we are obliged to store due to tax and commercial law regulations. This duration is usually 10 years from the end of the calendar year in which the transaction was carried out.
- Protocol and analysis data are stored in personal form for a maximum of the duration, which is specified in our cookie guideline in the section on the respective analysis service. In anonymized, aggregated form we can store analysis data for a long time
5. Your rights
You have the following rights in connection with your personal data:
- Revocation of consent: For those data processing to which you have given your consent (especially e-newsletters), you have the right to revoke them at any time.
- Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you, which takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest.
- Right of providing information: You also have the right to find out from us which data we process on which legal basis and for what purposes about you, as well as to request a free copy of your personal data.
- Right to correction: If your data is incomplete or not correct, you have the right to request the correction of your personal data. You can make some information independently in your customer account.
- Right to deletion: You can request that your personal data be deleted, especially if it is no longer required for the purposes described.
- Right to restriction: You can request the restriction of processing and/or the transfer of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please send your request to our company data protection officer (contact information can be found in Section 1).
Right to complain: If you have the reason to assume that Valora does not process your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and other regulations and/or if you do not agree with the answering of your request to grant your rights, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority .
6. Links to foreign websites
The establishment of connections to third -party websites takes place at your own risk. We did not check the foreign websites linked with our website and take no responsibility for how the website operators process personal data. We recommend that you read the data protection declarations of foreign websites in advance.
7. Changes to this data protection declaration
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration at any time. The last line of this data protection declaration reflects the date of the last update. We will label new versions, e.g. by a "new" label.
Last updated: March 2022